LBRY Enters Its Mid-30s
Brinck Slattery • May 16 2019
LBRY v0.32 is a feast for the eyes with all new creator pages, suggested subscriptions, and lots of work under the hood to lay the foundation for an all new discovery process.
In a nutshell, this upgrade brings you:
- A few new styles throughout the app - rounded edges are back! Also includes side bar tweaks.
- Randomized suggested subscriptions
- Initial channel page implementation. Updates can only be made via the CLI currently: https://lbry.tech/api/sdk#channel_update (wallets across multiple PCs will need to be re-synced)
- Upgraded SDK to support new metadata. It's being captured on upload but not displayed yet.
- SDK now supports viewing content without saving files or blobs, this release still has both enabled. We'll add options in future releases.
For all the details, you can take a look at the release notes Upgrade now in-app or download the newest version of LBRY to chedk it out today!
We need you to build the new, decentralized internet - if you have any questions about this release or anything else, ask us on Discord or Twitter.