LBRY Fireworks For Android Works Like Fire
Samuel Bryan • Jan 8 2020
Fireworks release of LBRY for Android is LIVE in the Play Store
Today, LBRY releases LBRY Fireworks, which brings improved search, rich text support, a better video play experience, and more.
Download from Play Store or direct download.
Fireworks upgrades performance and includes a number of bug fixes and other usability improvements.
More about LBRY Fireworks
- Faster search experience with more relevant results
- Basic rendering of rich text, including things like this very post
- Audio and video content pages are more responsive, with a larger touch area and autoplay for free content
- First-run experience revamped, account creation less strongly encouraged
- Added a purchase confirmation to paid content
- Added view and follower counts to file and channel pages
- Tipping interface improved and channels can now be tipped directly from their pages
- Improved display of transient messages, like rewards
- Renamed "Subscriptions" to "Following" in the navigation menu
- Updated to LBRY SDK 0.50.1 for improved stability and performance
- Fixes an issue with subscribed channel content not loading in some scenarios
- Fixes issues with synchronization of tags and subscriptions across sessions
For the full release notes, see both versions 0.12.1 and 0.12.2
While it lasts, grab some LBC with reward code