LBRY Doppler Brings Notifications to Android
Samuel Bryan • Nov 4 2019
LBRY Doppler is LIVE in the Android Play Store
Today, LBRY releases LBRY Doppler, which brings notifications to the LBRY Android app.
Download from Play Store / Direct download
Doppler allows you to receive notifications about your subscriptions, content interests, and rewards. Each of these can be individually toggled in your Settings page.
Notifications will be slowly rolled out and turned on in the coming weeks, but as an initial test of the system, everyone will be sent a notification with a special code over the next 24 hours. So make sure you’re up to date!
More about LBRY Doppler
- Notification support added. Users can toggle reception of three different notification types: subscriptions, content interests, and rewards.
- A share button was added to channel pages
- The navigation is now sign in aware, including a link to sign in
- Sign out can still currently only happen by clearing stored data
- Tags can now be navigated to via the omnibar
- Added terms of service acknowledgment
- The wallet warning on first-run was replaced with a sign-in prompt
- Uses LBRY SDK 0.43.4 for improved stability and performance
- Fixes an issue with subscribed channel content not loading in some scenarios
- Fixes issues with synchronization of tags and subscriptions across sessions
For the full release notes, visit GitHub
While it lasts, grab some LBC with reward code