Frequently Asked Questions
LBRY Contest Terms and Conditions
- Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
- In the event of competition with multiple prizes, one person may only win one prize, excluding a grand prize.
- The promoter is LBRY whose registered office is at 99 Hanover Street, Manchester, NH 03101 USA.
- Employees of LBRY or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter competitions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on our blog.
- Closing date for entries will be specified in the blog post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. If not stated, all times are from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be made via our blog.
- All prize details are subject to change and based on availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as per our blog post. The promoter has the right to disqualify any fraudulent entries.
- The winner will be notified either via social media or email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- All winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. All prizes will be sent at the end of the competition. For competitions that run multiple stages, the prize will be sent at the end of the final stage.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Hampshire.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, comments or any other information provided in any publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to LBRY and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
See a mistake? Edit this page on GitHub.